MMS Treatment Protocol 1000
MMS Health Recovery Manual
This protocol alone has proven time and time again to restore health to people with a wide variety of diseases and conditions such as Hepatitis A, B and C, HIV/AIDS, arthritis, acid reflux, kidney disease, any number of aches and pains, urinary tract infections, depression, diabetes, and the list goes on and on. Protocol 1000 is also helpful for a good general cleanse to rid the body of unwanted toxins that one often does not even realize they have.
Many people report that they really didn’t feel they had any major health problems, yet after doing Protocol 1000 they felt so much better—they had more energy and vitality, clearer thinking, and felt healthier overall after completing Protocol 1000.
The instructions given here are for the original, and what I like to call, Classic Protocol 1000. If you do further research you will find that we and many other people have tried various versions of Protocol 1000 over the years. While most all of the slight variations of Protocol 1000 have been successful, according to reports we have received from around the world, the success has never been as good as the original protocol of mixing the dose fresh every hour.
Protocol 1000 is taking a maximum of 3 drops of activated MMS (MMS1) in 4 ounces/120 ml of water (some juices are acceptable, as explained on pages 42-45) once each hour, for eight consecutive hours, every day, for three weeks or until well. One does not start out at 3 drops an hour. You try to build up to 3 drops slowly as stated in this book and abiding by the Three Golden Rules of MMS. Remember, if your body does not tolerate an increase of drops, stick with what works best for you. Your health may be recovered taking less than 3 drops in each dose. Some people have recovered their health taking 1 or 2 (or even less) drops per hour.
It is best to start out slow and build up to the 3-drop dose. Do not start Protocol 1000 until you have completed the Starting Procedure. After finishing the Starting Procedure we start Protocol 1000 at 1 drop an hour and work up to the suggested 3-drop dose per hour.
Instructions for Protocol 1000
- In a clean, dry glass activate 1 drop of MMS as per the instructions in Mixing a Basic Dose of MMS1, page 32.
- Add 1/2 cup (4 ounces/120 ml) of water or other recommended mixer.
- Drink down your 1-drop dose within one minute of mixing. Step 3 q Continue taking a 1-drop dose every hour until you are ready to increase your drops.
- If after three or four hours there is no problem of nausea or any worse feeling, then increase your dose by at least 1/2 drop. Go at your own pace, (without getting sicker than your illness is already making you) but steadily build up to a 3-drop dose every hour. For example, one person might start out the first day with a 1-drop dose for two to three hours, and then they may increase to 1-1/2 drops for a couple of hours, and then 2 drops for a couple of hours and so on. Others might want to stick to a 1-drop dose every hour for the entire first day, and then 2 drops every hour the next day and so on. Some may even find it necessary to stay at a 1-drop dose every hour for a few days before they can go up. Chapter 87
- Continue taking 3-drop doses every hour, for eight consecutive hours a day, for 21 days. You may get well without another hitch, but if at any time you experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or excessive tiredness simply reduce the amount of drops you are taking by at least one half.
- Remember, reduce but do not stop. (A little bit of loose stool or diarrhea might be considered OK and part of the cleansing process, but if it becomes too much or you are also experiencing nausea and vomiting cut back immediately. Follow the instructions in the section Feeling Sick, page 50.)
- Be sure to follow the Three Golden Rules of MMS.
Never go beyond a 3-drop dose each hour while on Protocol 1000.
Though it is not pleasant to feel nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, or excessive tiredness should you experience these symptoms, it is usually a sign that your body is going through the detoxification process—so on that score it is positive. The goal, however, is to go at a steady pace, not too fast, so that you do not make yourself sick.
In the event that you recover your health in less than three weeks, I suggest that you nevertheless continue Protocol 1000 for the entire 21 day period. This will help complete the detoxification process.